Peavey PR 15 is a two-way sound reinforcement system consisting of a heavy duty 15" woofer and a RX14™ titanium diaphragm, dynamic compression driver mounted on a 90° x 40° coverage constant-directivity horn.
The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
The PR 15 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film capacitors and high frequency driver protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make daisy-chaining to other speakers simple.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 15" heavy duty woofer with a 2 3/8" voice coil
- RX14™ 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- High frequency driver protection
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- Durable plastic injection- molded enclosure
- Heavy duty steel grille
- Molded-in pole mount
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- 90° x 40° coverage constantdirectivity horn for better off- axis tonality.