The Peavey 6505 Plus is a brute. With six 12AX7s in its wheelhouse and four 6L6s in the engine room, the 6505 Plus head delivers 120 watts into 4, 8, or 16 ohms. You get two channels, along with comprehensive tone-sculpting control. Rhythm gives you spanking cleans, but kick the included footswitch to engage crunch boost and you enter a world of near-infinite gainstaging. The lead channel barks with the big dogs, taking you from throaty grind to liquid inferno. For raw tone and sheer devastating power, you'll not find a more suitable weapon than the Peavey 6505 Plus head.
The Peavey 6505 Plus head gives you bone-crunching, stadium-filling power. If loud's your band's thing, then the 6505's four 6L6s are only too happy to oblige - putting out 120 watts into 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm loads. This gives you amazing freedom when shopping for cabs to build your killer arena stack.
Copious tone mojo - and the means to control it:
With the Peavey 6505 Plus head, you get an invitation to an all-you-can-eat buffet of tantalizing tones. The 6505 Plus head is not all about brute strength. Once you come to grips with its stunning power capabilities, you'll realize that this head gives you an amazing degree of tone-sculpting control. From glassy cleans to full-on pyroclastic surge, the Peavey 6505 Plus head is no mere monster - it's a tone monster.
A classic amp:
The Peavey 6505 Plus head is a classic amp. The basic design has has been rocking stages around the globe since the early '90s when Eddie Van Halen and Peavey collaborated on the 5150. When the two parted ways, the amp was re-christened as the 6505. The Plus puts a new spin on the beloved design, with an additional 12AX7 and dramatically increased tone-shaping control.
Peavey 6505 Plus Specifications:
- 6 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Resonance and presence controls on each channel
- Pre-gain and post-gain on each channel
- Footswitchable crunch boost on rhythm channel
- Bright switch on rhythm channel
- Effects loop
- Bias test point
- Footswitch included
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 120W
- EQ: 3-band with Resonance, Presence
- Number of Tubes: 10
- Preamp Tubes: 6 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6GC
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 2 x TS
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Height: 10"
- Width: 26.63"
- Depth: 11.75"
- Weight: 48.3 lbs.
The 6505® 412 cabinets are outfitted with four Sheffield® loudspeakers and feature a closed-back cabinet made of high-density plywood construction.Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cabinet Specifications:
- Four Sheffield® 1200 12 inch speakers
- 16 ohms
- Locking (XLR) or standard 1/4 inch inputs
- 300 watts (rms) closed-back cabinet
- High-density plywood construction
- Recessed handles
- Heavy-duty casters
- Straight or slant versions available.
- Choose your product/package
- Select the city where your event is happening
- Select the duration of your event
- Select the quantity (if applicable)
- Click on ‘Rent This Now’
- Choose the date of your event
- Choose the time you want the gear to reach the venue
- Click on ‘Checkout’
- Select payment method – Cashcare or EMI
- Fill in the billing and shipping details
- Click on ‘Complete Order’
For further information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.