Ampeg SVT-4 Pro Series Bass Head
The big gun . . . one of the industry's highest-powered bass amps!
The Ampeg SVT-4 Pro Series Bass Head gives you lots of tonal control and lots of power. This true hybrid features a 3-tube preamp, a Mos-Fet power amp that delivers 1,200W into 4 ohms, tone-shaping tools, and all the Pro features you'll ever need. For tone control you get 3 tone controls, a 5-position mid switch, a 9-band graphic, and ultralow/high boosts. It also features a defeatable optocoupler limiter, a variable 0-7:1 compressor, an internal 24dB/octave crossover, a 50Hz-1kHz crossover point, high/low balance control, tuner out/mute function, 1/4" biamp outputs, 2 balanced line outs with transformers, 2 effects loops, and 2 preamp out/power amp ins. It gives you classic SVT tone and more.Ampeg SVT-4 Pro Features:
- 1200 watts @ 4 Ohms (2x600W)
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 3-band EQ
- 9-band graphic EQ 5-position mid tone control
- Ultra low and ultra high boost switches
- 2 balanced line outputs 2 effects loops
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Input peak LED.
Ampeg SVT810E 800W Bass Cabinet
This is the fridge. This is the speaker cab that owns the stage. This is the speaker cab you want to own.
The SVT-810E Infinite Baffle design has remained constant since 1969 and delivers the punchy, round sound that defines the Ampeg tone. The combined air-moving capability of eight 10″ speakers reacts faster to transients than fifteens or eighteens. The result is sound you can feel, that the audience can feel and that truly delivers what you want out of a bass rig. Simply put, the SVT-810E produces the vast amounts of tightly focused bass your band needs. In the world of high-performance bass cabs, the Ampeg SVT-810E stands tall and proud.
SVT810E Bass Cabinet Features:
- Tilt Back Handle Bar
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon Jacks
- Baltic Birch Plywood
- Heavy-Duty Recessed Wheels
- Skid rails
- SVT-CL Head Color-Scheme.
SVT810E Bass Cabinet Specifications:
- LF Drivers: 8 x 10
- Voice Coil: 2
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 600-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 53Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 42Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 40 x 16.