Making sure you have the all the right permissions and licenses for your event can be the most confusing and frustrating part of planning the event. It is very important to be in the loop and be aware of all the procedures, requirements and documentation required for obtaining the right licenses. Various events have very different and specific licensing requirements, which also vary across different cities in India.
Our panel of expert consultants will be able to understand and advise on the exact requirements based on the venue and the event. They will also obtain and look after the permissions to ensure your event goes hassle free. Here are a few permissions and licenses that might be required:
BAJAAO Entertainment has all the necessary expertise to seek permissions and licenses in the minimum possible time frame. Get in touch and we’ll ensure that all your licensing needs are taken care of to your satisfaction.
- IPRS : The Indian Performing Right Society India
- PPL: Phonographic Performance Ltd
- Loud Speaker License from your local police station
- Premises License
- Performance License
- NOC from the Traffic Department
- NOC from the Fire Brigade Department
- NOC from the electrical inspector
- NOC from the Health Department
- NOC from the Collector (entertainment department)
- NOC from the Rangabhumi Parinirikshan Mandal (for Maharashtra only)